Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

SOUTH KOREA TRIP with SKI (PART 2)

Hello everyone! This is the continuance of my Korea trip.
THE THIRD DAY
I went to Petite France which is very famous because "My Love From Another Star" did the shooting here. It is a good drama that talked about alien that lived in Bumi. It was starring by Kim Soo Hyun and Hyun Ji Hyun. If you haven't watched it, I recommend that drama.

After the Petite France, I continued it to Nami Island, a island which is famous because the beautiful tree lined road. It is also famous because Winter Sonata drama did the shooting here.
Tree lined road


Standing on the frozen lake \m/

Steamed red bean bun
And the last activity for the third day was SKIING!! Wohooo! I was so excited. I did the skiing in Oakvalley Ski Resort. But of course firstly, you need to rent the ski equipment, the particular cloths, snowboard, the shoes, sunglasses? I think the sunglasses is not important because the use is for anti-glare, but because we are just a beginner, we only practiced at the edge, which is not dazzled. The rent for cloths, snowboard and the shoes cost $50 and the sunglasses cost 15000 won. Oh, you will need gloves too, you can buy it there, the rent places, or you can buy it in another place, but the gloves must be thick and waterproof. The rental places can be found along the way to the Oakvalley Ski Resort.





THE FOUTH DAY
Can you see the mountain behind? Does it beautiful? I took it from my hotel. The view here was so nice. Oh, I think I forget to inform that I was in Korea when it was winter.

Silhouette

 The trip continued to Soraksan where the Bronze Buddha Statue and Shinheungsha Temple is located.
The Bronze Buddha Statue



At Shinheungsha Temple

I also went to Daepohang Fish Market where the markets only sell fish and seafood. They also sell fresh-fried-fish, prawn and any other fresh seafood.
I went back to my hotel which was Kensington Flora Hotel. The hotel was nice and has quite a good decoration.

This photo was taken when I only used 2 layers of t-shirt and jacket. OMG! After this photo taken, I hurried back to hotel. My hand and feet were so hurt because too cold. DON'T try this, EVER!

The Korea Trip part 2 is only until here, I will post the next part guyss! If you have something to ask, you can comment on below. Thankyou for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment